18 December 2004

Animation class last evening...

Well, at least there was an animation class last night. Thanks much to our sponsor liasion who managed to get the security folks to see the light. Maybe from now on, things will be a little easiser to manage with that respect.

Two students from MHS and one from Alvirne spent over 2 hours with my son learning some useful techniques with 3d Studio MAX. Very productive, I would say. I even learned something about MAX and some of the terminology. Not having a kit on my machine here, I can't play as my son does. However, the concepts are the same so it is somewhat irrelevany as to which animation tool you choose to use.

The next classes are this coming Monday and Tuesday, so it would be good if more than the two who showed up last night could make it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home