14 November 2004

Where has the time gone??

Foo.

Since the last post, I have not been with the team. Work has been consuming my time such that I have been putting in 10-12 hours overtime. I hope that this is short-lived.

But, the good news is that there have been others stepping up this past week to help organize the cleanup at the Rear Mill. Facilities is refinishing the floors and we have been trying to help by taking care of our rooms.

I have not yet seen them yet, I've been offsite all this week, but I hope to catch a glimpse of what they've accomplished.

According to what I've been told by one of the two team captains (my daughter) we now have staffed sub-teams and training dates have been established.

Today, I've been catching up on chores that have gone undone for the past couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home